Our New Year’s Misadventures as Told by Someone Else
It was an American woman in Montreal. She volunteered to come visit us for New Year’s. I couldn’t have done a better job than Tracy retelling our whirlwind love affair of two girls, one Clown. So read her account.
There’s a few things I feel I need to clarify and/or add.
1) I could not get email to work on my child’s xylophone, but it’s a pretty good fax machine.
2) Tracy wondered what Canadian money was called, because in America they have dollars.
3) I can drink a whole bottle of wine when cheered on by two recovering alcoholics because they hold a special magic and I have the will power of a dead cat.
4) Americans don’t poop in Canada because of the metric system.
5) Never sit in the back seat of any car that Le Clown is driving. Duh.
As we say here in Montreal,